Spread the Word: Host A House Party
By hosting a STUCK House Party YOU can:
• Raise awareness of the global child welfare crisis
• Connect your friends and acquaintances to the Both Ends Burning campaign
• Prompt their action and active participation in efforts to bring un-parented children into families
How to get started
We are committed to helping you create an interesting party promoting a special interaction with your friends and neighbors. Your party will be a meaningful gathering as you and your neighbors discuss new and important information presented by the highly acclaimed and award winning film STUCK.
We will help you customize your party and be available for you along the way to help you organize your event. The first step is to contact Jennifer Cawthon at (480) 699-5161, or fill out the information below.
Jennifer will assist you with everything you need to create an evening your friends won’t forget.
Once you have a date set, we will ship you a House Party kit AT NO CHARGE.
Your House Party kit will contain:
• STUCK DVD
• Link for your house party invitation ready to be customized for your event
• A conversation guide to be used after the screening
• Assorted STUCK and Both Ends Burning merchandise
• How to get involved information, for those asking “What can I do?”
WHAT DOES THE PARTY LOOK LIKE?
This is your party, and it can follow any format you wish to use. Some build a dinner event around the film, others simply serve dessert during the Q&A conversation after the film, there are no boundaries to what you can do. This is a party, like the hundreds of parties you have been to or hosted. What is different is the centerpiece of this party is an emotional and gripping film exposing a silent social tragedy. Most parties are an array of idle chit chat or small talk. THIS PARTY will be different. After the film, the discussion of what we should and can be doing to serve at-risk children will be enlightening and is guaranteed to be one of the more meaningful conversations you and your neighbors have had in a long time.